The SEE TEFL Program
- Full TEFL Certification (120 hours)
- ISO 9001:2008 certification ensures world-wide recognition of SEE’s TEFL program
- 6 1-hour observed teaching practices with real students at a range of levels and ages in local real schools
- Cultural awareness training (1 day)
- Survival Thai language instruction (10 hours)
- Each course is limited to 16 trainees
- US$200 Early Bird discount when a place is confirmed at least 45 days before the course start date
2 optional accommodation options: SEE TEFL can provide accommodation in Chiang Mai during the training period. Note: If a couple or two friends confirm places, only one accommodation fee is required.
- Note that this is fully optional, and we only offer this if the trainee wants us to make a reservation on their behalf. There is plenty of accommodation available in Chiang Mai, and most trainees select their own
Additional SEE TEFL Benefits
- SEE TEFL provides a job guarantee
- Free Non-immigrant visa assistance
- Free Volunteer option teaching underprivileged children in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Balance payments are not due until the end of the first day of training
- On-going job and living support from the SEE TEFL staff
- Free Wireless Internet throughout the training center
- 24-hour emergency Thai/English helpline
- A grammar reference book – Essential Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy, Cambridge University Press
- All course materials are included in the course fee
- Many mini-tutorials and how-to advice such as how to open a bank account, where to find a dentist, buy western food, etc.
- Friendships and connections with other trainees
- Collection upon arrival is available. If requested, a SEE representative will meet participants upon arrival at Chiang Mai airport.