4 Week TEFL
SEE’s accredited onsite TEFL certification training program in Chiang Mai, Thailand enables its graduates to successfully step into any classroom anywhere in the world, and effectively and confidently teach English as a Foreign Language. However, effective high-quality training is only one part of this program. We also provide extensive ongoing working and living support. We are your TEFL partner throughout this journey.
Effective TEFL Training
- 4-week (Monday to Friday) Ministry of Education Licensed on-site 120-hour TEFL Certification with 6 observed teaching practices at a range of local schools.
- 4-week courses run every month at our school in Chiang Mai. However, classes are popular and can fill quickly, so it's advisable to book early in order to avoid disappointment.
- SEE teacher training provides the fundamentals needed to begin teaching English as a Foreign Language, including lesson planning, classroom management, and the Presentation-Practice-Production (PPP) TEFL teaching method.
- SEE participants gain a strong foundation in teaching fundamentals, course preparation, authentic practice, grammar and Thai cultural appreciation.
- Teaching Inputs. These are the individual classroom skills an EFL teacher needs in order to be an effective EFL teacher. Each skill is looked at individually in separate practical-skills development workshops. Detailed descriptions of all Teaching Inputs are listed further down this page.
- Grammar Inputs. These inputs develop awareness of language and structure. They also show how to teach structure, language ideas and context to non-native speaking students. Detailed descriptions of all Grammar Inputs are listed further down this page.
- Authentic six 1-hour observed teaching practices with real students at a range of levels and ages in local real schools (see caveat below, for courses that take place during the school semester breaks).
- An online grammar terminology and teaching process review is now included with all 4-week TEFL courses. An introductory refresh of grammar terminology, as well as an overview of the teaching process, will help with preparation for the course. The grammar terminology and teaching process review will be emailed to trainees approximately 4 weeks before the start of their training date.
- Cultural awareness training (1 day). Effective insights into how Thais process the world and their societal values. This is essential for successfully living and working in Thailand.
- Survival Thai language instruction (8 hours). This also allows trainees to experience the language teaching classroom from the perspective of their future students.
- TEFL certification with observed teaching practices is required for the majority of teaching positions in Thailand and other countries.
- SEE achieved ISO 9001 Quality Management certification in 2009 (the first TEFL training organization in Asia to do so).
- SEE is licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education to teach TEFL teacher training. This allows the SEE certificate to be notarized at the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Chiang Mai. This is a requisite for legal employment in several countries including China and Vietnam.
- SEE is an Approved Center of Training Qualifications UK (TQUK), which in turn is recognized by the UK Government Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
- SEE offers through TQUK an Ofqual regulated Level 5 certificate extension to our standard 120-hour course. SEE is the only onsite trainer in Thailand to offer this certificate.
- Registration and a deposit payment is required to confirm a seat; the balance payment isn't payable until the end of the first day of training. A full financial commitment isn't required until you've experienced our school, staff, trainers and training.
- There is a range of employment options in Thailand. Foreign TEFL teachers can work full-time at government or private formal schools at kindergarten, primary and secondary levels so will participate in their students' formal education. Teachers can also work part-time or full-time at vocational colleges and universities. Teachers are expected to be in school from around 7:30am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday. Employment contracts normally last 10 - 12 months but they can be just 1 semester (4 - 5 months) long as well. Whenever a teacher joins the school during the academic year, their contract normally finishes at the end of that academic year or semester but can resume again at the start of the next academic year or semester. If a teacher is satisfied with their school and their school is satisfied with them, they can extend their employment contract indefinitely. The school provides paid sick and holiday leave, a fixed monthly salary, basic health insurance cover, non-immigrant B visa and work permit support and, perhaps most importantly, an unforgettable life experience for the teacher.
- Teaching at language schools is also available. These schools offer classes for students outside of their normal school or working day. Hence classes tend to be evenings and weekends. Some language schools offer fixed monthly salaries but most employ teachers on a part-time basis and teachers are paid for the hours they teach only. Schools normally provide non-immigrant B visa and work permit support and sometimes basic health insurance cover. This suits some teachers as it allows part-time work, flexibility and frees up times of the week when they may wish to pursue other activities. It's also possible to have a full-time position at a formal school and teach additional language school classes evenings and weekends for extra income.
- Teaching online is also an option. This offers the opportunity to live as a 'digital nomad' traveling around the world while earning an income. Although not as personally rewarding as face-to-face teaching, it does support a lifestyle choice.
- SEE provides extensive employment support and most trainees are offered jobs during or shortly after training ends. In fact, we offer a job guarantee! Our support includes a finding work workshop during training which shows teachers how to find work independently of an agency as many teachers wish to decide themselves where they will work, the age group or level of the students, the start and end dates of employment and the minimum salary. We also provide lists of school contacts and forward job descriptions sent to us by schools looking for teachers. Our graduates are invited to join our SEE Grads Facebook page where earlier graduates post job openings at their schools and recent graduates can ask questions about schools, locations or countries. As a TEFL training school since 2006, SEE has developed extensive connections with schools which prioritize job applications from SEE graduates and schools that rely on SEE to manage jobs at their schools. SEE manages around 50 teaching positions at schools within this network; we only recruit teachers for these positions from our TEFL course.
- For finding work outside of Thailand we offer a one-to-one consultation with our school director.
- Job support is ongoing and can be requested at any time in the future, not just after training ends.
- See also the Volunteer option for those SEE graduates who wish to Volunteer Teach in Thailand.
- Accommodation arrangements can be made on behalf of the student for the training period and we also offer advice on finding alternative accommodation for this period and for long term living while employed as a teacher.
- A 60-day Tourist Visa or 30-day Visa Exemption allows participants to enter Thailand, complete training and look for employment. Both options can also be extended for a further 30 days in Chiang Mai. Once trainees find employment, their school will provide paperwork to support their Non-Immigrant B (Business) visa and work permit applications; this visa allows an indefinite permission to stay as it can be extended each year.
- SEE provides a free Chiang Mai Airport collection and transfer (if requested) to your accommodation within the city. Please forward no less than 72 hours before your arrival, your flight number, airline, arrival date/time, whether you are arriving at the Domestic or International terminal and your destination.
- SEE provides assistance to purchase a Thai SIM card and pre-paid data package.
- Our staff are always available for any questions relating to living and working in Thailand.
95% of trainees who start training successfully pass and complete the program. People who leave training due to illness or personal issues are invited to return for no extra charge to complete the program on any future training course from the point during the 4 weeks when they withdrew. One of our responsibilities is to support trainees so that they reach the required standards to pass.
Onsite training effectively prepares trainees for teaching EFL classrooms anywhere in the world, not just Thailand, with accredited TEFL certification, practical skills training, language awareness training, cultural awareness training, teaching experience and confidence. Training takes place in a working language school in Chiang Mai: EFL Learning Centre.
Our 4-week onsite Chiang Mai TEFL training program is separate to our Chiang Mai paid internship program.
your free guide here
Everything you need to know about becoming a TEFL teacher in Thailand – even without prior teaching experience.
This is a 4-week onsite TEFL teacher training course with 6 observed teaching practices at local schools. The program fee is $1,395 USD.
Registration and a deposit payment of $495 is required to book a seat. The balance payment of $900 isn't payable until the end of the first day of onsite training
We offer this 4-week program approximately every month (see below for all training dates).
Visit our Register/Pay page to book a seat.
The 4-week TEFL Course Fee includes all course costs including study materials, reference books, testing and certification.
This course is popular and can fill quickly, so it's recommended to book a seat early. Dates displayed on our Registration Page have availability.
SEE TEFL can book an optional 30-night hotel stay for $ 350 USD single / $ 400 USD double occupancy. This is completely optional and most attendees find their own accommodation from among the many available in Chiang Mai. See our Accommodation page for more information. Payment of the optional accommodation fee is made at the same time as the deposit..
- Training days run Monday to Friday for 4 weeks
- 15 May – 09 June, 2023
- 19 June – 14 July, 2023
- 24 July – 18 August, 2023
- 28 August – 22 September, 2023
- 25 September – 20 October, 2023
- 23 October – 17 November, 2023
- 27 November – 22 December, 2023
- January 8th - February 2nd, 2024
- February 5th - March 1st, 2024
- March 4th - 29th, 2024
- April 16th - May 10th, 2024 *** Please note that week 1 will run from Tuesday to Saturday ***
- May 13th - June 7th, 2024
- June 17th - July 12th, 2024
- July 22nd - August 16th, 2024
- August 26th - September 20th, 2024
- September 23rd - October 18th, 2024
- October 21st - November 15th, 2024
- November 25th - December 20th, 2024
- Be an English native speaker or have strong English language skills.
- Be adaptable to new and unpredictable situations.
- Be of good character and possess a friendly, patient and flexible personality.
- Have basic IT skills.
- This program is open to all nationalities.
- This program has no maximum age restriction.
- Note: A university bachelor’s degree isn’t a training requirement for the 4-week TEFL course; however, a bachelor’s degree (any major) is normally required to obtain a non-immigrant B (Business) visa and work permit. A non-immigrant B visa and work permit is normally required to work legally as a teacher in Thailand. How to teach in Thailand without a bachelor’s degree.
Foreign Language Experience
Appreciation of the difficulties involved in learning a foreign language and how this can benefit teachers. We do this by having Thai language classes that course participants take as a part of the TEFL program. This provides both some useful Thai words and phrases, as well as experiencing what it is like to learn a foreign language in a classroom environment (many have done this but, but a refresh is valuable to help the teacher more directly understand what it is like to be a foreign language student).
Language Awareness – Structure and Components of English
Trainees will receive an overview of grammar including all verb tenses and language components as well as a focused analysis of conditional sentences, passive verb forms and specific commonly used verb tenses. Stress, intonation and rhythm will be analyzed and practiced.
English Learner Student Profile
Trainees work with individual students on rapport-building, error analysis and correction and addressing individual student needs. A final report including a needs analysis, student analysis and summary will be prepared by trainees and discussed with the course trainer.
Practical and Authentic Teaching Practice
A fundamental part of any TEFL course, SEE TEFL’s trainees will teach 6 one-hour observed classes to real students using skills acquired during training. Levels will range from beginner to intermediate with an age range from primary to adult. One-to-one feedback will be given to every trainee by one of SEE TEFL’s experienced class observers.
TEFL Training Course Participants
The SEE TEFL Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language to speakers of other languages is an introductory course for candidates with strong English language skills (a minimum IELTS academic module score of band 6.5 or equivalent for candidates for whom English is not their native language) who have little or no previous experience of teaching English as a foreign language. Candidates with some experience but inadequate or no training may also find the course beneficial.
TEFL Training Course Objectives
The course enables candidates to:
- Acquire essential pedagogical knowledge that is relevant to teaching English as a foreign language to a wide variety of age-groups
- Acquire essential practical skills for both assessing the level of an adult’s competency in using English as a foreign language and teaching English to Adults whose first language is not English.
- Demonstrate their ability to apply their learning in real teaching contexts.
TEFL Training Course Syllabus
The following syllabus reflects the needs of potential candidates and gives outlines of both what candidates will cover during the 4 weeks course and basic teaching skills required for novice EFL teachers.
The syllabus consists of 16 specific topic areas, a course in language awareness consisting of 7 specific topic areas, 3 written assessments which are assessed (which shall be referred to as written assignment 1, writing assignment 2 and writing assignment 3 from now on) ,and are assessments of the candidate’s aptitude of the course in language awareness along with 6 one-hour, observed and assessed, classes (which shall be referred to as the 6 observed teaching practices) to real students during the final two weeks.
The 16 topic areas:
- The Teaching Process
- Teaching Pronunciation
- Teaching Vocabulary
- Teaching Grammar
- Teaching Speaking
- Teaching Listening
- Teaching Reading
- Teaching Writing
- Topics, Situations, Notions and Functions
- Classroom Interaction
- Classroom Discipline
- Teaching Children
- Large Heterogeneous Classes
- Lesson Preparation
- Assessment overview
The SEE TEFL Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language to speakers of other languages is awarded to candidates who have completed the course and who have met all the criteria for all written and practical assignments.
TEFL Training Assessment Framework
Candidates are awarded two grades at the end of the course. One is given for the mark they achieve in a formal examination of their knowledge at the end of the language awareness course. The other is given as an overall grade for the candidate’s performance during the 6 observed teaching practices and this includes an assessment of their preparation for each of the lessons.
TEFL Training Course Program
Courses run for four weeks in total. During that time, candidates will receive 120 contact hours and these will include:
- Supervised lesson planning
- Six observed teaching practices (six hours)
- Feedback on teaching
- Observation of experienced teachers
- Consultation time
- Familiarization with the role of being a second language learner
Candidates should allow around an additional 20 hours for pre-arrival familiarization materials. These include a grammar terminology review and video exercises associated with EFL teaching methodology.
Successful candidates are able to know how to do the following:
1.1 Overview of the proposed course, introduction to the methodology that trainees will look at (namely, presentation, practice and production – The 3Ps) and giving trainees an opportunity to speak publicly for the first time in a controlled and supported environment.
The Teaching Process, Part 1
2.1 Effectively presenting ideas to EFL students and the importance of this stage of the teaching process. 2.2 How EFL students will perceive both sounds and information. 2.3 A model EFL presentation by an experienced EFL teacher followed by a group discussion.
The Teaching Process, Part 2
3.1 Effective practice stage activities for EFL learners and the importance of this stage of the teaching process. 3.2 The importance of giving clear and effective instructions for a practice activity for EFL students. 3.3 How to issue clear and effective instructions for a practice activity for EFL learners. 3.4 Managing a practice activity effectively. 3.5 Effective production stage activities for EFL learners and the importance of this stage of the teaching process. 3.6 How to issue clear and effective instructions for a production activity. 3.7 Managing a production activity effectively.
4.1 Overview of paralinguistic features, phonology and phonetics of the English language. 4.2 The 44 individual phonemes used in the English language. 4.3 Effective ways to remedy EFL student’s pronunciation problems and an overview of using ‘phonics’ in an EFL classroom.
5.1 Overview and discussion of the terminology used to both describe individual words in the English language and to group them. 5.2 Teaching vocabulary using ‘3Ps’ methodology
6.1 Teaching English language structures effectively using 3Ps methodology. 6.2 A discussion of an outline of a ‘3Ps’ lesson on singular, plural countable and uncountable nouns and their associated determiners.
7.1 Overview of what constitutes a successful speaking activity for EFL students versus an unsuccessful one. 7.2 A discussion of the particular stages of a ‘3Ps’ lesson when EFL students will participate in a speaking activity. 7.3 Generating a successful speaking activity
8.1 Specific listening skills that EFL students need to acquire. 8.2 Effective listening activities for EFL students. 8.3 How listening materials can be used to present both language structures and vocabulary as part of the presentation stage of a ‘3Ps’ EFL lesson.
9.1 Specific reading skills that EFL students need to acquire. 9.2 Effective listening activities for EFL students. 9.3 How reading materials can be used to present both language structures and vocabulary as part of the presentation stage of a ‘3Ps’ EFL lesson.
10.1 Specific reading skills that EFL students need to acquire 10.2 Effective listening activities for EFL students 10.3 Effective correction techniques for EFL student’s writing and communicative activities that can be set up through writing activities.
Topics, Situations, Notions and Functions
11.1 Overview of communicative situations and their associated language structures. 11.2 How to present the associated language structures to EFL students. 11.3 Spoken practice activities using the associated language structures 11.4 Effective production activities using the associated language structures.
12.1 Establishing rapport with EFL students. 12.2 The importance of correctly graded language when speaking to EFL students. 12.3 The need for supported meta-language with EFL students.
13.1 Discussion of specific discipline problems in an EFL classroom. 13.2 The importance of correctly graded language when enforcing discipline in an EFL classroom. 13.3 Examples of discipline problems in a classroom and a discussion of what may have caused them and how they could be remedied.
14.1 Discussion of the specific needs of young children during each of the 3 stages of a ‘3Ps’ EFL lesson. 14.2 Awareness of and discussion of how we are transferring an EFL methodology that was primarily developed for adults into a classroom of young EFL learners. 14.3 Effective management of the 3 stages with very young EFL learners.
Large Heterogeneous Classes
15.1 Effective management techniques for large groups of EFL learners with multiple needs and varying levels of ability using EFL. 15.2 Effective planning of lessons for large groups of EFL learners with multiple needs and varying levels of ability using EFL.
16.1 How to generate clear aims and objectives for an EFL lesson 16.2 Planning an effective presentation stage for EFL students and creating the necessary materials. 16.3 Planning an effective practice stage for EFL students and creating the necessary materials. 16.4 Planning an effective production stage for EFL students and creating the necessary materials.
Language Awareness / Grammar Use
Successful candidates are able to do the following:
English grammar terminology
1.1 Identify the key parts of speech and parts of a sentence in the English language
Use of the present simple and present continuous verb tenses
2.1 Identify the form and structure of these two verb tenses. 2.2 Identify the contexts in which they are used. 2.3 Identify important sounds that EFL learners will make that are associated with the two verb tenses.
Use of the past simple and past continuous verb tenses
3.1 Identify the form and structure of these two verb tenses. 3.2 Identify the contexts in which they are used individually and used together. 3.3 Identify important sounds that EFL learners will make that are associated with the two verb tenses.
Use of the past simple and present perfect verb tenses
4.1 Identify the form and structure of these two verb tenses. 4.2 Identify the contexts in which they are used individually and used together. 4.3 Identify important sounds that EFL learners will make that are associated with the two verb tenses.
English verb tenses and language structures used to discuss future events.
5.1 Identify the form and structure of the associated verb tenses and language structures 5.2 Identify the contexts in which they are used. 5.3 Identify important sounds that EFL learners will make that are associated with the associated verb tenses and language structures.
The passive voice and the active voice
6.1 Identify the form and structure of the passive and the active voice in all verb tenses and structures in the English language. 6.2 Identify the contexts where we are more likely to use the passive voice as opposed to the active voice. 6.3 Identify important sounds that EFL learners will make that are associated with both the passive and the active voice.
7.1 Identify the form and structure of the four types of conditional sentences and mixed conditional sentences. 7.2 Identify the contexts in which they are used. 7.3 Identify important sounds that EFL learners will make that are associated with the four types of conditional sentences.
Summary of Course Outline
We have designed and improved our TEFL Training Course over the past 11 years. At first glance it appears a bit overwhelming. However, we have a very organized and effective course schedule and have an overwhelmingly successful completion rate. We not only provide all the basis that any in-class TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL course provides, but also include cultural awareness training throughout the course, and a culture day on the Friday of the first week.
I was so happy doing this course. I’ve had a lot of fun and met amazing people. I’ve learned a lot and gained confidence in myself. It’s been a long time since I’ve done productive things in my life, and I’m so amazed I’ve done it here.
This has been an amazing experience, both because of the knowledge SEE TEFL provides and the talented personnel who share their wealth of knowledge with the class.
Teaching input is very well structured and was presented in a comprehensive way. The information was very practical & turned out extremely useful during the teaching practices. The Observed Teaching Practice feedback was super helpful and given in a very encouraging way. You really have the feeling that you are supported here.
The staff = Awesome. Everyone was so incredibly friendly and helpful that it made the transition/experience very easy. I had no idea what to expect from Thailand or the program, and this course just made me so happy with my decision.
I learned so much more than I expected and feel that I now have relevant tools to use in any teaching environment. I felt scared coming in as a non-native speaker, but never felt I was treated differently.
SEE TEFL is an amazing institution for EFL instruction. I loved it and highly recommend it to anyone! Thanks.
Well presented and organized institution – friendly and extremely helpful staff at all times. Positive working environment, success for all.
Such a lovely course! Thanks for equipping me with all I need to fulfill my dreams. I think the way we were taught was so effective, creative and fully immersible. (teaching us how to teach students by teaching us in the same way). Thank you for one of the best experiences of my life.
In general, The SEE TEFL course was very engaging and very well planned and thought out. The instructors are absolutely amazing and so very supportive.
I was challenged during the course and have gained much needed confidence to teach EFL students. Great course and superb teachers/instructors.
I love how willing and available the staff is to help us. The atmosphere is great and we are given the confidence that we can do it. Thank you for a great experience!
I am glad I did this course at SEE TEFL at my daughters’ suggestion and feel I have been well prepared for my new career.
Generally a fantastic course and overall experience. All the staff are so helpful and friendly.
Loved every moment of it. The school is beautiful and the staff are amazing. Thank you for everything.
Nice atmosphere to work in. The course is an efficient way to teach English as a foreign language. It’s also a well structured programme to build confidence in teaching through the six observed teaching practices. One of my friends recommended this course, and I’ll definitely do the same.
The course was wonderful and very effective. The teachers and observers were informative, helpful and fair with gradings.
I was pessimistic about how this would work out at first, but I feel completely prepared to go in to teach. I’m very happy with this course and would highly recommend it.
I now know what to do in the Thai classroom, from kindergarten to college. Thank you so much.
An excellent course that provided an individual with the skills and experiences of observed teaching practices to become a TEFL teacher.
I enjoyed the course and learned a lot of practical advice about how to structure and teach a lesson. I feel that I learned more about effective teaching from this course than I did in my first year of teaching.
Overall the school + staff were great, helpful, and built confidence, all while being very fun. I will miss all of you in South Korea!!!
WOW!!! There is so much to say, however, I’ll keep it very brief. 1st impression is so very important! it all started with an email inquiry – I got a response the next day. Every question and concern I had prior to making my deposit was answered with an immediate response. Then I arrived and from the moment I entered the classroom and met my trainers and classmates, I knew I had come to the right place. I cannot think of a single thing you need to improve. I thank you for standing by us from the beginning to the end. You made yourselves accessible to us from day one. My gratitude to the entire staff at SEE TEFL.
Great program/course, I think the staff and facilities are amazing. Instructors are supportive and helpful all of the time.
Everyone here was very helpful in building our confidence to learn to teach. Everyone was very positive all the time. It was great to have a bit of Thai language + culture added to the course to break up the course to be more fun. Shouvik did a great job. he was very thorough and detailed which is what I needed. Kellie-Anne brought a different element as well, made it fun for the teaching practice. Thank you all.
Amazing Experience. I can’t imagine being more satisfied with any other TEFL course. So many thanks to each instructor and the effort that you all put in.
The program was absolutely exceptional! I feel that I gained a great amount of practical knowledge from the course. The staff was so helpful and the experience was once in a lifetime.
I enjoyed my time on this course. I learned skills I can use for the rest of my life, I’ve made friends, and I’ve definitely got a better understanding of the complexity of the English Language.
SEE TEFL has been a wonderful experience! Kellie-Anne, Shouvik and John are all incredible instructors who make an extremely challenging + intensive course fun and enjoyable. The past 4 weeks have flown by quickly, but I feel fully prepared to enter into the world of EFL.
The SEE TEFL course superseded my expectation: professional, proficient, appropriate amount of guidance. Can only recommend SEE TEFL as all teaching staff are dedicated.
1 – I appreciated John’s responsiveness during my application process. 2 – I appreciated Shouvik’s support, in particular, during the week of OTPs and the last weekend. 3 – I am grateful that observers made an effort to deliver feedback after OTPs with care.
I think overall SEE TEFL is an excellent institution to get a TEFL certificate in Thailand. I should praise our trainers too. Excellent teaching skills. besides that, friendly, helpful and encouraging teachers.
I have learned more than I thought possible in four weeks. Thank you for helping make the transition to teaching and living in Thailand so rewarding.
Thanks! You guys gave us a foundation to teach English. I feel like I could go into a classroom and teach English! One month ago I would not have felt the same. Fun and humor! Warm and friendly! Hard-work! Passionate! caring! You lot clearly care and that shines through.
All in all a wonderful course. Give the tools needed to become a successful teacher. Change in confidence over the weeks was immense.
John was very helpful answering any and all initial questions before applying. SEE TEFL staff are all very helpful and accommodating.
Brilliant course, I would recommend it to anyone looking to do a TEFL course. Thank you for everything.
I have to say that after teaching for 6 years in China, I learned more about teaching in this 4 week course than anybody taught me in the past. This course is definitely the best thing I could have done to make myself a much better teacher.
I really think it was a great program. It really felt like all the staff will help you and continue to help after finishing.
The variation of the different schools was very effective in teaching the importance of flexibility in teaching.
I am extremely impressed with the SEE TEFL 4-week course. I have learned so much this past month and have made so many great friends. Although I volunteer taught before I came to Thailand, I now feel like a have a structured way of presenting lessons. All of the staff are incredibly knowledgable, kind, and helpful. The building is beautiful and super clean. Overall, I had the best experience here and am so sad to leave, but excited to see what the future holds.
great course with really friendly, hardworking staff. One of the best things I have ever done.
This course is very good. You seem to have everything covered in a professional, friendly and caring way. The structure works very well and although it has been very challenging due to the preparation required, the outcome is wonderful. I’ve completed many courses in my mature years and can honestly say this is the best course I’ve attended. All the teachers are very good and all the Thai staff have been extremely friendly, helpful, patient and a delight to be around.
Loved the course throughout and am looking forward to putting everything you taught me into practice.
Absolutely loved the program as a whole. I learned so much about not only teaching English as a language and Thai culture. An EXTREMELY positive experience. I have only good things to say – so thank you!
I have deeply appreciated the extra time I was given to help me be successful in this class. The heart of the instructors will provide a lifetime of learning examples to remember.
SEE TEFL became our second home. One month of hard work: 6 observed teaching practices with all age groups starting from kindergarten and primary school and finishing with adults, and one-to-one teaching practice. The course has gone very quickly and I feel now that I have chosen the right path for my future.
I’ve had a really great experience with SEE TEFL, and I would recommend the course to others.
I’ve really enjoyed the course overall and don’t think it would be possible to find another TEFL course that is as extensive in preparing people to teach abroad. I’ve found the course to be extremely well structured and all the staff are incredibly friendly and supportive. I strongly feel that SEETEFL actually cares about you. After you complete the course they will help you in any way they can in terms of finding employment or with work-related or general problems.
My experience with the trainers was incredible and I’m grateful that I received my certification from SEE TEFL. All the trainers are very knowledgeable, engaging and very forthcoming with personal help and assistance. I would like to highlight Kellie-Anne, who has legitimately been one of the best teachers I have had in my entire life. her encouragement and support in finding a job has been invaluable. She should probably get paid more :)
I strongly recommend SEE to everyone thinking of teaching English in Thailand and all over Asia.
I am so happy I took this course. It is very well-balanced incorporating key aspects needed to be an effective teacher. I feel much more prepared to walk into a classroom. Knowing that I have a relationship with SEETEFL from now on is comforting as I enter the field of teaching for the first time.